Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brooklyn we go hard







So this weekend I went to Brooklyn with a friend of mine. She is starting Pratt in the fall and we decided to go and visit my cousin who goes to Pratt and explore Brooklyn since she has never really been there other than college visits. It was a lot of fun we went to the Brooklyn Museums Fist Saturday by Target. I was shocked it was amazing. We saw a reggae concert the band was called the Meta and the Corner Stones. Then there was a dance party in the parking lot, hundreds of people where there all ages and ethnicity. Props to target and the Brooklyn Museum for being the coolest museum ever! And the even more awesome part was, I got recognized for this blog. this woman came up to me and told me that she reads my blog, I was shocked. I really appreciate it and with I knew her name to give her a proper shout out. All together it was an amazing weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time; extra great for blog recognition-that's awesome! I'm from NYC and I must concede, the loyalty of Brooklynites far surpasses the other boroughs, for real! Queens, um hello...what's up with that?!

    Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete