Sunday, December 27, 2009

Avatar: Simply amazing


So I went to go see Avatar today in 3D. I knew there was much hype over the movie but wasn't really excited to see it. But to my surprise it was probably one of the most amazing movies I have watched in years! The special effects are incredible it was like nothing I had ever seen. It was visually an amazing movie and to back it up with an actually well played out love story. The movie is way much than an action packed blockbuster. It was like being taken into a different world, and I totally got into the love story of it all. Along with how the film emphasizes the importance of nature and connecting with all living things. Avatar brings so much to the table and I am glad I got out and saw it! Anyone doubting to see it please do and DON'T wait until its on DVD, I think what makes it so spectacular is that its on big screen in 3D. If I get a chance I would definitely see it again in imax.

1 comment:

  1. It was an amazing film. I'm not too sure I as a human would have been able to go to the extreme of converting myself over but I would definitely have fought for the cause.

    ReplyDelete