Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Inspirations

Happy Easter! I am jealous of all the people waking up to candy today. I am spending my Easter at school this year. Though I miss spending this day with family its been kinda fun just a handful of cool people on a empty campus. But I wanted to post some photography and film. For my digital photography class I am doing a portfolio on Bad Girls. I am trying to explore what constitutes as bad behavior for women or is that behavior actually empowering. Below is some work that I hope yo channel in my own photography. I discovered a American photographer Alex Prager through websites on Cindy Sherman. Her photos are mostly 60s portraits of women recreated since most of her work is very recent. Then also below is a video by Marc Gómez del Mora a cinematographer from Barcelona, which I found on a friends blog.
 EL GUINCHO | Bombay from MGdM | Marc Gómez del Moral on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment