Monday, March 14, 2011

Springin

Spring break was amazing and awful this year. It was amazing because I went to DC with my roommate for a few days and stayed at GW with one of my best friends from South Africa. It was so great we ventured around U street and went to the infamous Ben's Chili Bowl ( delicious chili dogs) and a Caribbean club called Patty Boom Boom. Things turned bad when I got to Philly and my knee gave out at a club when dancing (yes I was dancing and hurt myself!). I had to go to the ER and the doctor said I probably tore my ACL, so ya you can imagine not fun. Now I am back at school two months before graduation in a full leg brace and crutches stuck in my room. But I am trying to look at the bright side and I want to make my last months at school a lot of fun despite my leg. Also it will be spring soon yes!

                                                                      Philly window <3 


Adele - Rolling in the Deep (Jamie xx remix) ft. Childish Gambino (wemakeitbetter) by JThunder

No comments:

Post a Comment