What you need:
1. Preheat your oven at 350. Rinse off you kale and cut the trick stems off so you are left with the leafy curls. (the photos above don't show this however you should cut the stems.
1. Place the kale in a bowl and drizzle a little bit of olive oil on them. This was my first mistake I dumped olive oil all over the kale and it resulted in very limp and greasy kale chips. For best results you only need a minimal amount.
2. Put your hands in the bowl and toss around the kale so the olive oil coats each leaf. Add sea sale, pepper and cajun spice as much or as little as your like. Keep tossing the kale so that all the leaves are covered.
3. Lay the kale on a baking sheet and stick in the oven for 10 minutes. Be careful on timing they burn quick. By ten minutes they should be crispy and green, if not leave in a little longer like 1 minute. You don't want your kale chips to turn brown.
4. Place on a plate and eat them with ketchup, hummus or lemonaise. Be careful once you start eating these its hard to stop!