Thursday, December 29, 2011

new year



I saw this and thought it was pretty flipping cute especially since I have a crush on both Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I am pretty obsessed with Zooey new show on Fox New Girl. But only two days until 2012. I almost can't believe all that has happened in 2011 from events in the world and my own personal experiences. I am excited for 2012 though it will be my first year as a none student and kind of a grown person I don't want to use the A word. With the new year I will have had this blog for 3 years real weird and I am sure my momma is the only one who still reads it hahahaha. BUt I will note that I have posted more this year than I have had any other! I plan to do so more in the new year to with more DIYs, photos and if I ever figure out how to make a proper playlist that too! But this weekend I am going away to engage in festivities in NYC and Boston to ring in the new year. I usually don't have very crazy new years eve plans but this one should be fun. See you in 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment