Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SHOES


Untitled from andrea cruz on Vimeo.

Today I had my first day of work! I can't believe I graduated on Sunday and started working on Wednesday, who does that? At first I was bummed because I have no downtime between school and starting to work but after today I am excited for the future. I started at a small town newspaper as a reporter. Theres a lot to do but their are some small perks that make me happy. Such as being able to use my FILM camera for photos of events, getting into events free, and business cards! Either way this new job makes me want to shop for new clothes so bad. I especially have been lacking in shoes, I wish I could afford all of Jeffrey Campbell's shoes. And the glittery ones in the video above make me very happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment