Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Rebel

Below are some photos from recent spring weekends through the eyes of my canon rebel. I have been having some wonderfully fun shawty filled weekends at home in the city and at Drew too! Lately, I have always been using my iphone camera I have been neglecting my other cameras, makes me kinda sad. But I am glad me and my rebel have been having some quality time together because you can't beat the detail, color and clarity. Also I love photographing the change of seasons and how our attire and appearance also shifts and adjusts to that change. 
























2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. That guy on the train didn't seem too pleased about that photo. Also, did you visit Drew this weekend? (yes, I'm a fellow former Drewid). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I know you are and yes I did visit Drew for Fern Fest! As for the guy on the train I love that he is looking directly at the camera lol.

    ReplyDelete