Sunday, June 14, 2009

All you really need is kittens!




So I haven't posted in a while since I have been pretty busy. I took a trip to Bolinas (a small hippie town outside of San Fran) and stayed in my cousins house and saw my old pen pal! I know that sounds geeky. But it was a really cute reunion. I love seeing people that I haven't see for years. Its Amazing out there. It is seriously like being on the edge of the world. Everyone is so laid back and they're are tons of surfers, its really chill compared to CT. I took a lot of photos on my film camera out there, and will have plenty to show off when I get them developed.
AND my cousin got kittens!!!! They are so cute Olive and Lula, 9 week old sister tabby cats. I am basically in heaven. We got them from hope a long a organization that saves animals from shelters and all the money goes to the organization.
Adopt a kitten, the are so cute!

2 comments:

  1. fresh blog! Anyway I have got a tip 4 u, so u can get more followers on ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! nice, I am just starting out so any tips would be great!

    ReplyDelete