Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am new to this...

As my first blog post I wanted to say Hi! I created a blog after being a long time active viewer and explorer of other blogs. I thought why not make my own, even if know one ends up looking at it. I though it be a cool way to put everything that I see and find interesting into a blog. But I actually don't really know how blogs work so I am just gonna do what I want.

Brief intro: My name is Arvolyn Hill I am a soon to be Junior in College. Majoring in Pan African Studies and minoring in English and Writing. I have a passion for writing, photography, and traveling. This blog will simply contains things that catch my eye, and effect my life. From random pop culture, music, literature, photography, fashion. Basically anything that I see and want to share with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment